The Green MBA
Green Mountain College,Vermont, USA, has been teaching about sustainability for more than fifteen years. It’s Sustainable MBA program is the only one to be offered by a college with this impressive statistic. It has been recognized many times for its mission, and, in 2010, was named the #1 green school by Sierra Magazine.
The 100% online program is 37 credits. Each course lasts six weeks, with a one week break before the start of the next course. The course caps each course at 20 students, but a typical class size is 10-18 students, the perfect size for individualized attention and quality group discussion.
Request more info here
- Communication Management
- Sustainable Organization Management: A Triple Bottom Line Perspective
- Organizational Behavior in Sustainable Organizations
- Operations Management & Systems Thinking
- Sustainable Marketing
- Statistics & Quantitative Methods for Sustainable Organization Management
- Stakeholder Economics & Sustainable Performance Management
- Accounting for Sustainable Organization Management
- Ethical Issues & the Legal Environment
- Financial Measures of Value Added
- Leadership, Values, and Decision Making
- Competitive & Strategic Management – A Stakeholder Approach
- Capstone Field Application Project
$725 per credit hour
Total of 37 credit hours
Total tuition: $26,825 (This does not include the cost of textbooks, which average around $150 per course)
S. Maclin, Admissions Advisor, at (866) 579-5738.