Asian International College, Singapore, a member of the Knowledge Universe family, is launching its first batch of the Green MBA or the PG Diploma in Sustainable Business program this year. Needless to say, the college saw the need of a sustainability focused program to be delivered 100% online.
The Postgraduate Diploma in Sustainable Business (PGDSB) covers key management disciplines: Accounting, Operations, Marketing, Finance, Strategy and Human Capital – with the core of every subject area enriched by the principles of sustainable development. Using a variety of resources and teaching methodologies, practical management skills are developed through active learning, group projects and simulations.
- Professionals and executives who want to initiate sustainability thinking and incorporate them into business strategies
- Managers and businessmen who want to increase profit and the satisfaction of their employees and partners to benefit their companies, community, and the planet
Duration: 1 year Online
Total Course Fee: SGD 12,000
- Sustainable Development and Competetive Advantage
- Organizational Transformation for Sustainability
- Green & Social Marketing
- Green Finance & Accounting
- Green operations Management
- Strategic Management of Sustainable Business
- Research Methods in Sustainable Business
To know more, click here